GripFactory PolyGrip Plates
GripFactory PolyGrip Plates are made of polyester reinforced with fiberglass fibers (GRP) with an aluminum grain. By using these high-quality materials GripFactory PolyGrip Plates are not only very strong and resilient, but also very light and easy to process. GripFactory PolyGrip Plates are available in all RAL colors (standard Black, Gray and Yellow), four different grain sizes and can also be ordered completely to size. GripFactory PolyGrip Plates are a durable solution for hazardous, smooth surfaces. You get a whopping 15 year warranty! Samples are available on request.
GripFactory PolyGrip Plates are suitable for many applications. GripFactory PolyGrip Plates are virtually indestructible, completely splinter- and crack-free, and also weather-resistant. This is how GripFactory PolyGrip Plates prove their service every winter by making concrete floors, ramps and ramps safe(r). Even more because ice and snow do not adhere to this material.
How does it work?
GripFactory PolyGrip Plates are made to measure in the desired color. After this, the GripFactory specialist will assemble the plates if required. Dust-free and without major renovation. Your gallery, stairs, platform or ramp is safe to walk on for years.
- Impact-resistant – long durability
- Effective in wet and oily conditions
- Easy to assemble – reduces installation costs
- Non-conductive – eliminates electrical and thermal hazards
- Suitable for pedestrians, forklift and other heavy traffic
- Maintenance-free – will not rust or corrode
- 65% lighter than steel – easier to handle and cheaper to install
- Available from 2 mm thickness
- Available in any BS or RAL color
- Available to size
- Available in the grains: barefoot, fine, medium or offshore
- UV resistant
- Chemically resistant
GripFactory PolyGrip Plates are suitable for use in the following situations:
- Concrete, wood and steel (fire) stairs
- Loading platforms
- Bankirai / hardwood ramps
- Uneven surfaces
- Offshore and underground applications
- Work platforms
- Steel grids
- and much more…
GripFactory PolyGrip Plates can be supplied in various fire resistance grains:
- BS 476 Part 7 Class 1
- BS 476 Part 6 Class 0
- BS 476 Part 7 Class 2
- 30 x 10^(-6) / deg. C
- 193 MPa
Grey (RAL 7001), black and yellow (08 E 51) are the standard colors. GripFactory PolyGrip Plates can also be manufactured in other colors (on request).
- B.S. 4800 colors
- B.S. 5252 colors
- RAL colors
- 123 MPa
- 0.2 w/m2K
GripFactory PolyGrip Plates are among the most versatile anti-slip solutions available on the market and comply with the strictest international standards in terms of safety and durability.
Request the free brochure now
To request further information about GripFactory PolyGrip Plates, please fill in the form below. One of our employees will send the requested information to you within two working days.