GripFactory PolyGrip Stair Treads are made of polyester reinforced with fiberglass fibers (GRP) with an aluminum grain. By using these high-quality materials GripFactory PolyGrip Stair Treads are not only very strong and resilient, but also very light and easy to process. GripFactory PolyGrip Stair Treads are available in all RAL colors (standard Black, Gray and Yellow), four different grain sizes and can also be ordered completely to size. GripFactory PolyGrip Stair Treads are a durable solution for dangerous, smooth stairs. You get a whopping 15 year warranty! Samples are available on request.
GripFactory PolyGrip Stair Treads are suitable for many applications. GripFactory PolyGrip Stair Treads are virtually indestructible, completely splinter and crack free, and weather resistant. This is how GripFactory PolyGrip Stair Treads prove their service every winter by making staircases safer. Even more because ice and snow do not adhere to this material.
How does it work?
GripFactory PolyGrip Stair Treads are made to measure in the desired color. After this, the GripFactory specialist will assemble the stair treads if required. Dust-free and without major renovation. Your staircase is safe to walk on for years.
- Impact-resistant – long durability
- Effective in wet and oily conditions
- Easy to assemble – reduces installation costs
- Non-conductive – eliminates electrical and thermal hazards
- Suitable for pedestrians, forklift and other heavy traffic
- Maintenance-free – will not rust or corrode
- 65% lighter than steel – easier to handle and cheaper to install
- Available from 2 mm thickness
- Available in any BS or RAL color
- Available to size
- Available in the grains: barefoot, fine, medium or offshore
- UV resistant
- Chemically resistant
GripFactory PolyGrip Stair Treads are suitable for use in the following situations:
- Concrete stairs
- Wooden stairs
- Steel (fire) stairs
- Offshore and underground applications
- Work platforms
- and much more…
GripFactory PolyGrip Stair Treads can be supplied in various fire resistance grains:
- BS 476 Part 7 Class 1
- BS 476 Part 7 Class 2
- 30 x 10^(-6) / deg. C
- 193 MPa
Grey (RAL 7001), black and yellow (08 E 51) are the standard colors. GripFactory PolyGrip Stair Treads can also be manufactured in other colors (on request).
- B.S. 4800 colors
- B.S. 5252 colors
- RAL colors
- 123 MPa
- 0.2 w/m2K
GripFactory PolyGrip Stair Treads are among the most versatile anti-slip solutions available on the market and comply with the strictest international standards in terms of safety and durability.